Before we get into today’s BOGO specifics, I have HUGE NEWS – The BOGO Box is STILL available! (I guess they are more prepared this time, because the last BOGO box sold out within a few hours!)
Would you like to become a dōTERRA wholesale customer, AND get the entire BOGO Box?
Today’s BOGO is: Buy Turmeric 15 mL, get doTERRA Cheer® 5 mL completely free!
Would you like to become a dōTERRA wholesale customer AND get today’s BOGO?
Both Turmeric and Cheer are dōTERRA oils that I use every day!
I take Turmeric internally (in a veggie capsule) to help with inflammation, and Cheer happens to be my FAVORITE dōTERRA blend from the Emotional Aromatherapy series! (I’m not sure if it’s the nutmeg or the vanilla absolute that I just can’t get enough of…. but I LOVE IT!)
What can I use Turmeric oil for?
- Take internally for soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
- Take 1–2 drops daily in a veggie capsule to help enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes, and support healthy nervous system and cellular function.*
- Use Turmeric on the skin as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- After strenuous activity, apply Turmeric topically to targeted areas for a soothing experience.
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- To improve mood and promote positivity, diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale.
How do I use doTERRA Cheer?
- Place a drop on your pulse points in the morning to set the tone for a cheerful day.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water to refresh a room.
- Diffuse at home, work, or school to promote a positive, uplifting environment.
- When feeling down or hopeless, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
Get yours before they’re gone! Available July 21 only—while supplies last. Check out the BOGO FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions and updates on new offers.
Here are some great recipes using Turmeric and Cheer! Enjoy! 🙂