Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to create both an uplifting and calming environment. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Diffuse Bergamot oil in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot oil.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus, spice, with a light floral note
Bergamot rind (peel)
Limonene, linalyl acetate, linalool, terpinene, β-pinene
Best Life Essential Oils (store manager) –
Unlike all of the other citrus oils, Bergamot doesn’t have the photosensitivity as the other citrus oils, making it a GREAT choice to help battle oily skin during the day! Just smear a few dabs on your T zone, and mix it in with your daytime moisturizer! Bergamot is also a POWERFUL tool for dopamine receptors and addiction! It’s also phenomenal for bladder and urinary tract infections! LOVE Bergamot!