doTERRA Deep Blue Rub is a topical cream formulated with the Deep Blue essential oil blend and natural plant extracts that provide a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to targeted problem areas. Used by massage therapists and sports practitioners, this cream is the perfect complement to an active lifestyle.
- Formulated with the Deep Blue proprietary blend of essential oils and other powerful ingredients
- Perfect for the athlete in your life, Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leaves your skin soft and non-greasy
- Provides a cooling and soothing sensation to targeted areas
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with the Deep Blue Soothing Blend of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. Made with doTERRA’s top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet and gym bag. Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use doTERRA’s Deep Blue proprietary blend in their practice.
Directions for Use
Massage lotion into affected areas. For a more intensive treatment, apply Deep Blue Soothing Blend on the skin prior to lotion application.
- Massage into legs, shoulders, back, and joints before and after exercise.
- Massage into hands and feet after a long day of work.
- Rub on lower back after a day of heavy lifting.
- Massage onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly after application or use with a heating pad. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.