Your home is your sanctuary. A clean, fresh-smelling household is a must, but with so many everyday odors to contend with, it’s sometimes difficult to achieve. Now more than ever, it’s important to reduce the toxins in your home.
Size: 15 mL
- Contains powerful surface cleansing essential oils
- Formula contains CPTG® essential oils high in cleansing constituents including limonene, geranial, neral, and 1,8-cineole
- Keeps your home smelling clean
- Provides a fresh, citrus aroma
The signature aromatic blend of the doTERRA abode home product line contains powerful essential oils with a pleasant aroma that leaves your home smelling clean and feeling refreshed naturally. This dynamic blend is a combination of CPTG® Distilled Lime, Litsea, Cassia, Lemon Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Arborvitae, Kochii Eucalyptus, Cilantro, Lavandin, and Lemon Myrtle essential oils. Selected for their powerful cleansing constituents and magnified when combined, doTERRA abode is high in limonene, geranial, neral, and 1,8-cineole. In fact, Kochii Eucalyptus, found only in the semi-arid interior of Western Australia, has the highest concentration of 1,8-cineole, or eucalyptol, of all eucalyptus oil available. Refresh your home naturally and safely with doTERRA abode.
- Add 10-15 drops to water to create a powerful, non-toxic surface cleaner.
- Include in DIY room, fabric, and upholstery sprays.
- Use 5-8 drops in the diffuser of choice to elevate and refresh any space.
- Put a few drops onto wool dryer balls.
Directions For Use
Aromatic: Add to a diffuser of choice.
Household: Use as part of your home cleaning routine.
Distilled Lime, Litsea, Cassia, Lemon Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Arborvitae, Kochii Eucalyptus, Cilantro, Lavandin, and Lemon Myrtle essential oils
Camphoraceous, citrusy, sweet
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. In case of skin contact avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours.