Specially formulated for enhancing your yoga practice, doTERRA Anchor Steadying Blend sparks steadiness and strength on and off the mat. When you practice yoga to help you ground and center your body, you can use aromatherapy to stabilize your environment as well. Accompany thoughts of calming strength and firm trust in oneself with the Steadying Blend.
Size: 5 mL
Sometimes in this crazy-busy, modern world, you feel uprooted and unsure of yourself, with a mile long to-do-list and uncertain priorities. Finding balance through aromatherapy and simple yoga moves can be an excellent first step. doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice and life with calming strength. Featuring Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself, your community, your emotional harmony and your innate wisdom.
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness.
- Enjoy the aromatic benefits of Anchor whenever you are feeling scattered or uprooted.
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with the Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Can be used during yoga practice or any time during your day.
- Complements an effective yoga practice
- Promotes an atmosphere full of calmness and courage
- Diffuse while setting intentions about moving forward with a steady foundation
Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Cinnamon Bark, Sandalwood, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Rich, earthy, spicy, woody
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.