Specially formulated as part of the doTERRA Yoga Collection, doTERRA Arise Enlightening Blend recharges your practice to increase moments of inspiration, accomplishment, and joy. doTERRA Arise can be diffused to set the mood in a yoga class or affirmation session. It can also be used topically to uplift your atmosphere wherever you go. On or off the mat, make doTERRA Arise a joyful part of your daily motivational rituals.
Size: 5 mL
Challenges and discouragement are not uncommon as you strive to accomplish goals and realize dreams. With daily practice of affirmations and uplifting yoga poses and joyful aromas, you can move past these obstacles. Featuring Grapefruit, Lemon, Osmanthus, Melissa and Siberian Fir essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, doTERRA’s Enlightening blend inspires moments of rising up and reaching for your highest potential. The aromas of this blend are bright and sweet. Diffuse it with thoughts that support your stability as well as your freedom, endurance for your body, and courage and happiness in your heart.
- Apply to temples, wrists, and neck.
- Enjoy the aromatic benefits of Arise when you are challenging yourself to achieve the next level.
- Use Arise while practicing the following yoga poses: standing, arms high and standing side stretch, and Half Moon.
- Can be used during yoga practice or any time during the day.
- Complements an effective yoga practice
- Use to set intentions of happiness, clarity, and courage
- Promotes an uplifting environment for intentions of high-reaching goals and self-improvement
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.