doTERRA Motivate is a blend of citrus and mint oils selected to promote feelings of confidence, optimism, and determination.
Size: 5 mL
- Put a few drops on your collar or apply to the back of your neck before an important presentation, interview, or giving a speech.
- Diffuse in the morning of an important test or big day at school to help a child with nervous or anxious emotions.
- Apply to pulse points before sporting events and other competitions.
- To help keep up your determination to complete a large project, diffuse or inhale from your hands.
- During feelings of discouragement and doubt, or before and after a difficult conversation or interaction, use doTERRA Motivate to help you maintain or restore feelings of belief and focus.
We all need a little extra encouragement now and then, and doTERRA Motivate provides exactly that. When frustrations and setbacks arise, use this encouraging blend to help you reset and stay resilient. Fresh, clean, and minty, this blend of peppermint plant, clementine peel, coriander seed, basil herb, yuzu peel, melissa leaf, rosemary leaf, and vanilla bean will support you in fighting pessimism and doubt and replacing it with courage and composure.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) promotes clear breathing. Its main chemical component is menthol. Peppermint’s strong scent is distinct, refreshing, and soothing.
Clementine (Citrus clementina) is a natural hybrid of mandarin and sweet orange. Citrus essential oils are uplifting and energizing to the mood, and Clementine is especially sweet smelling and zesty among citrus oils.
Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) offers a variety of benefits, but doTERRA Motivate blend includes Coriander primarily for its aromatic effect. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous scent is simultaneously relaxing and stimulating. It is included in many of doTERRA’s blends to add a fresh, herbal touch.
Basil (Ocimum basilicum) promotes focus and stress-relief when diffused. Its aroma is valued for its therapeutic properties. Basil helps ease feelings of tension and can reduce mental fatigue.
Yuzu (Citrus junos) is a Japanese citrus fruit. Yuzu’s tart, sharp scent is uplifting and refreshing.
Melissa (Melissa officinalis) is not a citrus oil, yet it carries a sweet, fresh, lemon-y scent that led to it being known as “lemon balm.” Melissa is often used to calm feelings of nervousness because of its positive effect on mood.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is known for its culinary uses, but it also offers many benefits. It is included in this encouraging blend for its aromatherapy applications—Rosemary’s scent can be both energizing and settling.
Vanilla Bean Extract (vanilla absolute) is vanilla in its purest and most concentrated form. Vanilla helps ease tension and relaxes nerves, helping you to feel happier and more content.
Use doTERRA Motivate when you need a dose of confidence, encouragement, and belief. doTERRA Motivate will help you unleash your creative powers and find the courage that comes from believing in yourself.