Coriander Essential Oil
In addition to aiding digestion and supporting a healthy gastrointestinal tract,* Coriander essential oil offers benefits to the skin and mood.
- After a large meal, take a few drops internally to aid digestion.*
- Add Coriander to your cooking for its delicious taste while also accessing its digestive benefits.*
- Diffuse with Lavender essential oil for a calming blend with an herbaceous twist.
- Apply to oily skin to promote a clear complexion and/or add a couple drops of Coriander to your skin moisturizer.
- Add several drops to your surface cleaner for a natural cleansing boost.
- Take two or three drops in a veggie capsule to support and maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract and immune function.*
What Is Coriander Oil?
Coriander essential oil comes from the same plant as cilantro. The leaves of the plant provide Cilantro (known as an herb) essential oil, while the seed provides Coriander (known as a spice). This aromatic oil is sourced in Russia and steam distilled.
What Are the Benefits of Coriander?
Coriander essential oil’s main chemical constituents are linalool, a-pinene, y-terpinene, and camphor. y-terpinene is cleansing, linalool and camphor are soothing, and a-pinene is relaxing. The benefits of Coriander includes digestive support and healthy immune system function.*
Coriander is also gently cleansing and soothing both internally to the body* and externally to the skin. Applied topically, it can help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Sweet and herbaceous Coriander essential oil is also beneficial to mood. Simultaneously relaxing and stimulating, it promotes calm and uplifted feelings.
All these benefits, along with its unique, fresh aroma, make Coriander a great oil to use in your blends.