Cleansing and uplifting, Lemon Eucalyptus is native to northern Australia and known for its refreshing, lemon-scented aroma.
Size: 15 mL
- Refreshing and cleansing to the air
- Uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Cleansing to surfaces and skin
- Add to a spray bottle with water to cleanse surfaces or use as a natural room spray.
- Diffuse in the morning to create an energized and positive environment.
- Combine a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a rejuvenating, invigorating massage.
What Is the Difference between Eucalyptus Oil and Lemon Eucalyptus Oil?
Lemon Eucalyptus oil comes from a different kind of tree than Eucalyptus oil. Lemon eucalyptus is a common nickname for the tree, but it is also called the lemon-scented gum and blue spotted gum.
Despite its name, Lemon Eucalyptus is not a citrus. Like Lemon Myrtle and Lemongrass oil, it simply has a lemony aroma.
How Do You Use Lemon Eucalyptus Oil?
Lemon Eucalyptus oil has a refreshing scent that is ideal for creating an uplifting and invigorating atmosphere. To take advantage of this, diffuse Lemon Eucalyptus on its own or with other oils you enjoy.
Citronellal and citronellol are the main chemical constituents in Lemon Eucalyptus, which provide the oil with cleansing properties. Put several drops in a spray bottle with water to use on surfaces. For extra power, add a few drops of your favorite citrus oil to the spray bottle as well.
You can also put the cleansing power of Lemon Eucalyptus to work for your skin. Add a drop to your facial cleanser or moisturizer. If you have never used Lemon Eucalyptus topically before, be sure to dilute the oil. Diluting with a carrier oil like Fractionated Coconut Oil will minimize any skin sensitivity.