Not in the area, but interested in helping your spouse and/or family with this amazing treatment?
For more information on the Symphony of the Cells™ applications, uses, and benefits, or to purchase literature and/or obtain training, please visit https://www.symphonyofthecells.com/
The Infectious Disease Symphony of the Cells protocol addresses the following body systems, and possible conditions:
- Bacterial Infections
- Epstein Barr / Mono
- Immune Support
- Lyme Disorder
- Sore Throat
- Staph Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Viral Infections
- Yeast Infection
All Symphony of the Cells™ applications target different body systems and ailments. They involve a focused approach to the symptoms and underlying causes of ailments, helping the individual create harmony physically, emotionally, and spiritually within their body.
All essential oils used in the Symphony of the Cells protocol treatments are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade dōTERRA essential oils.
Essential Oil Healing Application Self-Care
- Prior to your appointment, please be certain you hydrate your body thoroughly and ensure you do so after the treatment, as well. This will help the lymphatic system discharge toxins from the body. Every person’s experience with the therapeutic-grade essential oils vary.
- Allow for some “down-time” after your session. Falling asleep is very common.
- Please remember you will aromatically smell of many oils after your session!
- Taking a hot bath, shower, sauna, or applying a heating pad after the session, will INTENSIFY each protocol.
- Always remove oils from your skin that burn, irritate, or make you uncomfortable.
- Detoxification is expected. Your body’s resources and nutrients will go toward “cleaning up shop” and this may include an immune response to cleanse any bacteria or foreign cells that don’t belong. Rest will allow the body to regenerate and heal.
Disclaimer: Statements made by Symphony of the CellsTM have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not provided in order to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disorder, illness, or injured condition of the body. The author is not liable for any misconception and/or misuse of the information provided. The author shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in Symphony of the CellsTM. The information presented is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. Anyone suffering from any disorder, illness, or injury should consult a qualified healthcare professional.