doTERRA vEO Mega Essential Oil Omega Complex is a unique formula of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils and a proprietary blend of plant- and algae-sourced omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids help support joint, cardiovascular, and brain health, as well as healthy immune function.* A single daily dose of vEO Mega provides 1,200 milligrams of botanical omegas with 450 mg of ALA from flaxseed oil and 105 mg Inca Inchi oil, 20 mg of GLA from borage oil, 100 mg of DHA from algae oil, and a varied blend of other plant-sourced essential fatty acids. vEO Mega also includes 20 mcg of natural vitamin D, 40 mg of natural vitamin E, and 1 mg of pure astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid harvested from microalgae.*
Size: 120 Liquicaps
- Promotes heart and circulatory health*
- Supports healthy joint function and comfort*
- Provides important modulating nutrients for healthy immune function*
- Protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain*
- Promotes healthy skin*
- Delivers 1,200 milligrams of botanical omegas with 550 mg of ALA from flax seed oil and Incha Inchi oil, 20 mg of GLA from borage oil and 100 mg of DHA from algae per daily serving
- Provides a wide range of essential fatty acids including ALA, DHA, and GLA, from plant sources to help maintain a healthy balance of omega fatty acids*
- Includes a microalgae carotenoid extract of pure astaxanthin and other carotenoids
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oils of Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway, and German Chamomile
- Includes 20 mcg of natural vitamin D and 40 mg of natural vitamin E
- Does not contain milk or wheat products
- Specially formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS®+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness*
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are nutrients required for many key functions in the human body including cell growth, brain development, muscle activity, immune function, joint health, and many others.* While some fatty acids can be produced inside the body, “essential” fatty acids cannot be produced by our bodies and we rely on the food we eat to supply us with these important nutrients. The most common of the essential fatty acids are omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Modern science suggests for optimal health, humans should consume a one-to-one ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids in the foods they eat. Unfortunately, due to the abundance of omega-6 fatty acids in vegetable oils and our increasing consumption of fried and fatty foods, the Western diet includes omega-6 fatty acids in a ratio as high as 15 to one. While our diets must include some omega-6 fatty acids as essential nutrients for life, the disproportionate consumption of omega-6 fatty acids, along with unhealthy hydrogenated or trans fats, has been linked to poor health. Studies also link low intake of omega-3 fatty acids to reduced mood and cognitive function.
Directions for Use
Adults, take 4 liquicaps per day with food. vEO Mega is formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS+.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.