- Promotes heart and circulatory health*
- Supports healthy joint function and comfort*
- Provides immune-boosting nutrients*
- Protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain, eyes* and nervous system*
- Promotes healthy skin*
- Delivers 900 mg of pure, concentrated, molecularly filtered fish oil with 300 mg of EPA and 300 mg of DHA per daily serving, and 65 mg of other omega-3s
- Provides a wide range of omega-3 fatty acids including EPA, DHA, ALA, and SDA from marine and plant sources to help maintain a healthy balance of these vital nutrients*
- Includes the powerful antioxidant carotenoid, astaxanthin*
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oils of Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway, and German Chamomile
- Includes 20 mcg of natural vitamin D and 40 mg of natural vitamin E
- Does not contain milk or wheat products
- Specially formulated to be used daily with Microplex VMz and Alpha CRS+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness*
Omega fatty acids help support joint, cardiovascular, and brain health, and support healthy immune function.* One serving of xEO Mega provides 900 milligrams of marine lipids (providing 300 mg of EPA, 300 mg of DHA, and 60 mg of other omega 3s), and a blend of 250 mg of plant-sourced fatty acids. xEO Mega also includes 20 mcg of natural vitamin D, 40 mg of natural vitamin E, and 1 mg of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid* harvested from microalgae. xEO Mega is encapsulated in a vegetarian-friendly softgel.
Directions For Use
Adults, take 4 softgels per day with food. xEO Mega is formulated to be used daily with Microplex VMz and Alpha CRS+.
Sunlight and other light sources can oxidize carotenoids if not stored in a dark, cool, dry environment.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.